quinta-feira, 24 de junho de 2010

The Ghost of Past (Blur)

Here I was once again.
Was in really this dumb that I would put it all in danger once more?
The only answer in y head was a faint, unwanted yes.
Why am I still here?
I tried to turn around but my body wouldn’t obey the reason in my brain.
“Damn it!” I whisper to myself.
I look around and the night is coming closer.
I should just leave, this was nothing but a big mistake.
If I know this is all true why won’t I just turn around, its oblivious he isn’t coming.
Then I start to hear faint footsteps behind me.
Could it be?
A weak smile, yet full of hope spreads thru my cold face.
Only then my body obeys the previous orders and turns around only to see a stranger pass by.
“FUCK!” I almost shout.
I must be the most stupid person in the whole freaking world.
Anger starts to fill my insides, preparing me for something I don’t want, to face the cruel truth, he is not going to show up, he stud me up.
Oh that’s it, I come here for a month and he does this to me.
I should have learned the first time this happened, not the fifth.
I finally walk away from that damned place.
Then out of nowhere two sizzling hands cover my eyes.
“guess who?” that sweet voice asks.
God I feel like melting and I haven’t seen his face yet.
Wait there a second I’m supposed to be mad at him, he left me here for an hour and half.
“I don’t care Andy” I say walking away.
That’s it good girl keep going and you’ll leave this situation with some dignity.
“Please April let me explain!” he comes running after me.
“You’re too little too late, I’m leaving tomorrow and I just don’t care”
I close the door of the car and drive off.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário